Property page and VB properties view synchronization
Author Message
 Property page and VB properties view synchronization

I've written an ATL ActiveX control using the BullsEye sample as a
starting point.  The control has been added to a form in Visual Basic
6.  When I use the control's property page to change a property and
click OK the properties window in VB doesn't reflect the new property
value, until another property change or focus event causes VB to refresh
the window.  My control fires property change events as per the BullsEye
control.

Has anyone managed to fix this?

Thanks,

Simon Kendall.

Sun, 06 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Property page and VB properties view synchronization
Did you include the "bindable" attribute for your properties in the
IDL file?

--
=====================================
Alexander Nickolov

MVP VC FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq
=====================================

Quote:
> I've written an ATL ActiveX control using the BullsEye sample as a
> starting point.  The control has been added to a form in Visual Basic
> 6.  When I use the control's property page to change a property and
> click OK the properties window in VB doesn't reflect the new property
> value, until another property change or focus event causes VB to refresh
> the window.  My control fires property change events as per the BullsEye
> control.

> Has anyone managed to fix this?

> Thanks,

> Simon Kendall.

Sun, 06 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Property page and VB properties view synchronization
Yep.  Thanks anyway.
Quote:

> Did you include the "bindable" attribute for your properties in the
> IDL file?

> --
> =====================================
> Alexander Nickolov
> Microsoft MVP [VC], MCSD

> MVP VC FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq
> =====================================

> > I've written an ATL ActiveX control using the BullsEye sample as a
> > starting point.  The control has been added to a form in Visual Basic
> > 6.  When I use the control's property page to change a property and
> > click OK the properties window in VB doesn't reflect the new property
> > value, until another property change or focus event causes VB to refresh
> > the window.  My control fires property change events as per the BullsEye
> > control.

> > Has anyone managed to fix this?

> > Thanks,

> > Simon Kendall.

Mon, 07 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Property Pages in a Property Page

2. Associating multiple properties with the same property page

3. Property Sheet and Property pages in ATL

4. How to disable property page on property sheet.

5. Property sheet in a property page

6. Property pages disappearing from property sheet on selection

7. questions regarding property sheet and property page

8. Problem with same property page in multiple property sheets

9. Sizing Property Sheets/Property Pages

10. Problems with property sheets and property pages

11. Property Sheet and Property Pages

12. Property Sheet on Property Page?