Raw interfaces
Author Message
 Raw interfaces

Can anyone give me an explaination what raw-interfaces is all about? Why/Why
not use them?

Sun, 06 Mar 2005 17:14:18 GMT
 Raw interfaces
Why not use them???

--
=====================================
Alexander Nickolov

MVP VC FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq
=====================================

Quote:

> Can anyone give me an explaination what raw-interfaces is all about? Why/Why
> not use them?

Mon, 07 Mar 2005 02:40:31 GMT

1. MSXML raw com interfaces and memory leaks...

2. Help!! how to display an image in raw format (*.raw) in VC++?

3. using an xml4 interface in an interface

4. Make an Interface inherit another interface???

5. How to - derive Interface another Interface

6. Using ADO interfaces in my own interfaces

7. How to make an interface inherite from another interface using ATL

8. Interface with Interface pointer from imported type library as argument

9. Two interfaces inherit from same interface problem

10. Problem reusing idl interface with VC++.NET (nested interfaces)

11. Calling one Interface method into another Interface

12. interface inheritance and exposing same interface