How Implement IMessageFilter interface In my MFC Project?
Author Message
 How Implement IMessageFilter interface In my MFC Project?

Dear All,

I need a simple IMessageFilter Implement instead of COM default
IMessageFilter implement.What should I do ,I have not driver ATl freely.By
the way,I only implement the
Methods RetryRejectedCall (and MessagePending). I will make RetryRejectCall
return -1 simplely ,for I need not wait for server's handle.

thanks

retty

Fri, 18 Nov 2005 11:04:19 GMT
 How Implement IMessageFilter interface In my MFC Project?
It depends on what behavior do you want to implement. The simple tutorial
available in MSDN.

--
Sorry for bad English.

Quote:
> Dear All,

> I need a simple IMessageFilter Implement instead of COM default
> IMessageFilter implement.What should I do ,I have not driver ATl freely.By
> the way,I only implement the
> Methods RetryRejectedCall (and MessagePending). I will make
RetryRejectCall
> return -1 simplely ,for I need not wait for server's handle.

> thanks

> retty

Fri, 02 Dec 2005 20:17:19 GMT

1. How to implement several interface by one C++ class in VS7 ATL project

2. Implementing an Interface in C++ without MFC

3. Implementing COM interface in MFC SDI.

4. Implementing smart interface pointers in MFC app

5. Implementing Advanced hosting interfacing IDocHostShowUI AND IDocHostUIHandler in MFC

6. How to override the MFC's pre-implemented OLE Interface

7. Implement existing interface with MFC

8. Compact/Repair database through ADO interface in MFC project

9. Adding COM interfaces to an existing MFC Project

10. linke erro in MFC project but no link erro in win32 project

11. Bug? Implementing an Interface

12. Problem implementing interface