VC++ 7 / ATL / importlib / msxml4
Author Message
 VC++ 7 / ATL / importlib / msxml4

hello,

i'm developing some COM+ Server component with VC++ 7 / ATL / attributed.
i'm kinda new to .NET so excuse me for my (stupid) question. i have to use
IXMLDOMDocument as a parameter type in some methods, so, usually i had to
add importlib("msxml4.lib); to .IDL file. i know, there's attribute
"importlib" but i don't know where to place it. i get error "error MIDL2011
: unresolved type declaration : IXMLDOMDocument [ Parameter 'ppXMLDoc' of
Procedure 'requestDTD' ( Interface 'ISCICommand' ) ]". can anyone help me?
thanx in advance.

Konstantin Alexandroff ICQ#: 94490440 Current ICQ status: + More ways to
contact me i See more about me:

Sun, 07 Nov 2004 22:54:27 GMT

1. VC++ 7 / ATL / importlib / msxml4

2. ATL, importlib attribute, library attribute, ADO

3. msxml4 / vc

4. Any updates in ATL/ATL Server in VC 7.1

5. Problem converting VC6 ATL component to a .NET 2003 VC ATL component

6. Heap Usage problem with ATL exe - VC 5.0/ATL 2.1

7. Problem porting ATL project from VC++ 6.0 to VC++.NET 2003

8. Need examples using MSXML4.0 with c++ MFC

9. Difference in #import, #importlib, #include

10. ServerXMLHTTP (from MSXML3 or MSXML4)

11. How to avoid MIDL multiple definitions conflicts when using an interface from msxml4.dll

12. Memory Leaks in MSXML4