modeless local server property page
Author Message
 modeless local server property page

I use VC test container to test my com control ( a local EXE server), and
found that the control's property page can not be redrawed correctly.
Sometimes the property page even disappeared!

I know the process of the tab window(containing the property page of my
control) is the same as that of test container, while the modeless window of
my real property page belongs to EXE server's process.

Could anyone tell me how to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Denis.

Wed, 08 Sep 2004 13:43:59 GMT
 modeless local server property page
Implement your property pages in a separate in-proc server.
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> I use VC test container to test my com control ( a local EXE server),
and
> found that the control's property page can not be redrawed correctly.
> Sometimes the property page even disappeared!

> I know the process of the tab window(containing the property page of
my
> control) is the same as that of test container, while the modeless
window of
> my real property page belongs to EXE server's process.

> Could anyone tell me how to solve this problem?

> Thanks in advance,
> Denis.

Sat, 11 Sep 2004 01:55:10 GMT

1. Local EXE server's property page hidden in test container

2. URGENT:test container displaying property pages of a local EXE server

3. Excessive page faults in multithreaded local server

4. Size and position of modeless property sheet and its pages

5. How do i create a modeless property page?

6. Property Page Init in Modeless PropSheet

7. Modeless Property Page Problem

8. Property Pages in a Property Page

9. Local Server OK BUT Local Service FAILED

10. Modeless property sheet in a modeless dialog box

11. Starting an inproc server as a local server using a DLL Surrogate

12. Local Com Server and CGI in NT Server