Cannot Create SIMPLE Atl object
Author Message
 Cannot Create SIMPLE Atl object

Hi,
I have recently posted this message without success.I badly need help on
this one.

Thanks

I am very new to atl programming and am having a problem on a simple atl
object creation:
I get the following error when i make  a very simple atl object (catlobj  is
an atl object):
    catlobj : no a class or namespace name.

I have copied a sample project from dr gui's articles (Dr Gui and Atl ) and
it compiles fine.What have i missed?

Rgds

Jbk

Thu, 08 May 2003 15:51:18 GMT
 Cannot Create SIMPLE Atl object
please only select the newsgroups that are appropriate most...

A very simple atl project should have the options (see project options) 'no
MFC support'. catlobj seems to me not a standard ATL class but a mfc class
helper for ATL support.

second, do not use the class wizards since they are ment for AFX (C COM
object classes) but use the new ATL object with a right mouse click on your
project space...

Quote:
> Hi,

Sat, 10 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cannot Create SIMPLE Atl object

2. Simple ATL Com object problem on simplest examples

3. Returns a ATL Simple object by a method of another ATLSimple object

4. Simple ATL Object-Returning a value to the calling object

5. ATL wizard fails to create new ATL object

6. Creating thread-neutral object from ATL Object wizard

7. Using Object Wizard to create ASP-hostable ATL objects

8. Cannot Create and Load a simple DLL!

9. Cannot create methods or properties in ATL server

10. Cannot create ATL component from eVB

11. 429 ActiveX component cannot create object

12. Cannot create CFont object for smaller font (6 pt)