Importing MSADO15.dll
Author Message
 Importing MSADO15.dll

When I import the msado15.dll and then compile I recieve the following
warning:

c:\development\development\cdevelopment\ccapooltest\debug\msado15.tlh(405) :
warning C4146: unary minus operator applied to unsigned type, result still
unsigned

doubl e clicking on the warning line goes to this:

    adCreateStructDoc = -2147483648,

Did I forget to set something? Is there a way to eliminate the warning?

Thanks

Sun, 06 Mar 2005 01:44:16 GMT
 Importing MSADO15.dll

Quote:

>Did I forget to set something? Is there a way to eliminate the warning?

No, you are doing AOK. It was some braindead at Microsoft, either the guy
who put together the ADO type library, or the guy who wrote the #import wizard.
Or maybe they didn't talk to each other, go figure.

Surrounding the #import with #pragma warning(disable:4146) and
#pragma warning(enable:4146) should do the trick.

Sun, 06 Mar 2005 03:06:08 GMT
 Importing MSADO15.dll
Thanks

Quote:
> Here is an article that documents this bug:

> Q253317 BUG: Using #import with ADO Causes C4146 Warning in Visual C++
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q253317

> Hope this helps.

> Thank you,
> Bobby Mattappally
> Microsoft VC++/C# Team

rights.

> --------------------

> >Subject: Re: Importing MSADO15.dll

> >>Did I forget to set something? Is there a way to eliminate the warning?

> >No, you are doing AOK. It was some braindead at Microsoft, either the guy
> >who put together the ADO type library, or the guy who wrote the #import
> wizard.
> >Or maybe they didn't talk to each other, go figure.

> >Surrounding the #import with #pragma warning(disable:4146) and
> >#pragma warning(enable:4146) should do the trick.

Sun, 06 Mar 2005 08:09:31 GMT
 Importing MSADO15.dll

http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/jargon/html/entry/feature.html

Sun, 06 Mar 2005 23:55:42 GMT

1. IN Atl7.0 where to import msado15.dll

2. Importing msado15.dll

3. Unable to import msado15.dll

4. import msado15.dll problem

5. Problems importing msado15.dll

6. #import msado15.dll

7. Problem importing msado15.dll

8. Pbm Importing msADO15.DLL

9. Problem with #import msado15.dll :enum type redefinition

10. Use Alt In Vc Platform about #import msado15.dll

11. Problems importing msado15.dll

12. #import msado15.dll