Error message: "Interface not registered"
Author Message
 Error message: "Interface not registered"

Hi people,

I have registered a specific type library in my machine but when I try to
use one of its interfaces I get an error saying "interface not registered".
The most strange is that this error happens only with one interface of that
type library.
Does anyone have any ideia?

Any tip or help is welcome,
TIA,
Rodrigo

Sat, 28 Jun 2003 06:37:39 GMT
 Error message: "Interface not registered"
Can you show us a definition (i.e. cut & paste from the IDL) of that "one
interface"?

--
Reginald Blue                   | Opinions expressed here do not
Natural Language Understanding  | necessarily represent those of

NL technology,speech application| My email address is wrong, you
development training, see:      | need to remove the obvious.
http://www.speechdepot.com/     +-------------------------------

Quote:
> Hi people,

> I have registered a specific type library in my machine but when I try to
> use one of its interfaces I get an error saying "interface not
registered".
> The most strange is that this error happens only with one interface of
that
> type library.
> Does anyone have any ideia?

Sat, 26 Jul 2003 05:14:57 GMT

1. "class not registered" error

2. "Not a typewriter" error message

3. "registering" to a user message

4. "Class Not Registered" ON aggregated class

5. Interface Not supported - "Custom" ATL Object

6. Linker error "relocations remain", shared object, Solaris, gcc, ld, java, java native interface, cplex

7. "No Such Interface Supported Error"

8. "can not find debug information" message

9. "Data source not found" message

10. Error "free"-ing "malloc"-ed memory

11. "Can not start Print Job!" Message

12. Catching "Not Responding" messages