Another Atl-Control in Html
Author Message
 Another Atl-Control in Html

Hi

If run in MS-IExplorer, my Atl-Control should set the status and the
defaultstatus property in IE. Does anybody know how to do this?
Something similar to VB:
    Dim wnd As Object
    Set wnd = GetMainWindow(GetParentWindow)
    If Not wnd Is Nothing Then
        wnd.defaultstatus = Text
        wnd.status = Text
    End If

Best regards
Reinhard

Sat, 05 Jun 2004 01:43:52 GMT
 Another Atl-Control in Html
See KB Article Q172763 "INFO: Accessing the Object Model from Within an
ActiveX Control"
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> Hi

> If run in MS-IExplorer, my Atl-Control should set the status and the
> defaultstatus property in IE. Does anybody know how to do this?
> Something similar to VB:
>     Dim wnd As Object
>     Set wnd = GetMainWindow(GetParentWindow)
>     If Not wnd Is Nothing Then
>         wnd.defaultstatus = Text
>         wnd.status = Text
>     End If

> Best regards
> Reinhard

Sat, 05 Jun 2004 03:42:08 GMT

1. ATL-Control in Html

2. Learning Resources for using HTML control in ATL

3. ATL HTML Control problem

4. ATL (VC6) HTML Control in IE 6

5. ATL HTML Control Problems

6. ATL HTML Control

7. ATL HTML control

8. ATL HTML control only displays when active

9. How to make ATL HTML Control host MSHTML

10. ATL HTML Control scrollbars...?

11. Viewing an ATL HTML controls with CHtmlView

12. Viewing an ATL HTML controls with CHtmlView