MDI App using WTL with rebars
Author Message
 MDI App using WTL with rebars

How do i get min/max/close on my rebar??

I think i have to modify the SetMDIClinet
BOOL CCommandBarCtrlImpl<CCommandBarCtrl>::SetMDIClient(HWND hWndMDIClient)
to show the min/max/close button on the rebars? How do i do this???

If I remove the rebars and the don't call the SetMDIClient I get the buttons
... but i want the rebars as well
and i don't want to use MFC. The create method i use is the WTL-Wiz
generated...

CCommandBarCtrl m_CmdBar;

LRESULT OnCreate(UINT, WPARAM , LPARAM, BOOL&)
{
HWND hWndCmdBar = m_CmdBar.Create(m_hWnd, rcDefault, NULL,
ATL_SIMPLE_CMDBAR_PANE_STYLE);
m_CmdBar.AttachMenu(GetMenu());
m_CmdBar.LoadImages(IDR_MAINFRAME);
SetMenu(NULL);
HWND hWndToolBar = CreateSimpleToolBarCtrl(m_hWnd, IDR_MAINFRAME, FALSE,
ATL_SIMPLE_TOOLBAR_PANE_STYLE);
CreateSimpleReBar(ATL_SIMPLE_REBAR_NOBORDER_STYLE);
AddSimpleReBarBand(hWndCmdBar);
AddSimpleReBarBand(hWndToolBar, NULL, TRUE);
CreateSimpleStatusBar();
CreateMDIClient();
m_CmdBar.SetMDIClient(m_hWndMDIClient);  // Here the subclassing messes up
everything for me ...
UIAddToolBar(hWndToolBar);
UISetCheck(ID_VIEW_TOOLBAR, 1);
UISetCheck(ID_VIEW_STATUS_BAR, 1);

Quote:
}

/Mike

Thu, 15 Jul 2004 00:14:04 GMT
 MDI App using WTL with rebars
There is a bug. You can look on www.codeguru.com . I think that there is
some additional information.
Bug is in CommandBar. If you try without it you will see your buttons.
Michail

Quote:
> How do i get min/max/close on my rebar??

> I think i have to modify the SetMDIClinet
> BOOL CCommandBarCtrlImpl<CCommandBarCtrl>::SetMDIClient(HWND
hWndMDIClient)
> to show the min/max/close button on the rebars? How do i do this???

> If I remove the rebars and the don't call the SetMDIClient I get the
buttons
> ... but i want the rebars as well
> and i don't want to use MFC. The create method i use is the WTL-Wiz
> generated...

> CCommandBarCtrl m_CmdBar;

> LRESULT OnCreate(UINT, WPARAM , LPARAM, BOOL&)
> {
> HWND hWndCmdBar = m_CmdBar.Create(m_hWnd, rcDefault, NULL,
> ATL_SIMPLE_CMDBAR_PANE_STYLE);
> m_CmdBar.AttachMenu(GetMenu());
> m_CmdBar.LoadImages(IDR_MAINFRAME);
> SetMenu(NULL);
> HWND hWndToolBar = CreateSimpleToolBarCtrl(m_hWnd, IDR_MAINFRAME, FALSE,
> ATL_SIMPLE_TOOLBAR_PANE_STYLE);
> CreateSimpleReBar(ATL_SIMPLE_REBAR_NOBORDER_STYLE);
> AddSimpleReBarBand(hWndCmdBar);
> AddSimpleReBarBand(hWndToolBar, NULL, TRUE);
> CreateSimpleStatusBar();
> CreateMDIClient();
> m_CmdBar.SetMDIClient(m_hWndMDIClient);  // Here the subclassing messes up
> everything for me ...
> UIAddToolBar(hWndToolBar);
> UISetCheck(ID_VIEW_TOOLBAR, 1);
> UISetCheck(ID_VIEW_STATUS_BAR, 1);
> }

> /Mike

Fri, 16 Jul 2004 17:52:29 GMT
 MDI App using WTL with rebars
you can go there:
http://home.worldonline.dk/~viksoe/fancyui.htm

Mon, 19 Jul 2004 02:03:41 GMT

1. Using WTL for desktop app...

2. WTL: ReBar with dialog

3. WTL - Very new to WTL - Trying to insert new COM object in WTL

4. opengl problem with VC++ MDI app using splitterWnds

5. HOWTO: MDI App, Each View a Dockable Contained COM Control, Using All ATL If Possible

6. Using DirectX With SDI/MDI apps

7. MDI and toolbar (or rebars)?

8. MDI and Toolbars (or Rebar)

9. MDI app, relative modal MDI childs

10. How to create an MDI App without an initial MDI Child opening by the framework

11. WTL MDI

12. wtl mdi