Please Help !
Author Message
 Please Help !

Dear All,

When I tried to setdata () in the newly inserted row the HRESULT is
returning DB_S_MULTIPLECHANGES instead of S_OK.

But I want to setdata () somehow. Please advice what should I do.

Thanks for your help!

Anand Ganesh

Sat, 30 Apr 2005 01:19:01 GMT
 Please Help !
As _S_ part signifies, DB_S_MULTIPLECHANGES is a success code. S_OK is
not the only code indicating success, the object may return others that
provide additional information beyond success or failure. Test for
errors with SUCCEEDED(hr) or FAILED(hr), not with hr == S_OK.
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> Dear All,

> When I tried to setdata () in the newly inserted row the HRESULT is
> returning DB_S_MULTIPLECHANGES instead of S_OK.

> But I want to setdata () somehow. Please advice what should I do.

Sat, 30 Apr 2005 02:05:08 GMT

1. Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!

3. NEED HELP WITH PRITING AN ARRAY, PLEASE PLEASE HELP

4. PLEASE PLEASE HELP HELP...question on interleaving C functions

5. Please Please Help!!!!!!

6. ICloneable - Please help.....please....

7. simulate dragDrop of ListView Item -- Please Please Help!!!!

8. Very Urgent !!! please please help

9. please help with algorythm, PLEASE

10. Please Please Help!!!!!!

11. PLEASE PLEASE HELP

12. Please Please Help! - pointer notation