How to force container to enumerate all ActiveX controls embedded?
Author Message
 How to force container to enumerate all ActiveX controls embedded?

Hi,

I have an ActiveX control activated in some ActiveX container.
I need to investigate the ambient items of container to provide my control
with info to interaction.

1. I need know which another controls are embedded around my ActiveX control
in  container now.
How do I get an access to this info?

2. I need have an access to form's controls in VB.
How to force VB form (container in fact) to provide me access to controls it
contains?

Thanks for advices,
Jerry JR,
Pi-Sys Labs

Wed, 18 Feb 2004 16:55:26 GMT
 How to force container to enumerate all ActiveX controls embedded?

Quote:
>2. I need have an access to form's controls in VB.
>How to force VB form (container in fact) to provide me access to controls
>it contains?

If you're lucky, the container implements IOleContainer. Otherwise, good
luck...

Christian.

Fri, 20 Feb 2004 20:49:13 GMT

1. ActiveX Container Control and Embedded OLE Objects

2. How to enumerate controls placed on a Control Container

3. add Activex control to Activex container daynamically

4. Handling ActiveX control events without an ActiveX container

5. ActiveX "control-container" control

6. embedding MFC control in ActiveX control

7. Enumerated Properties in ActiveX Control

8. forcing activex control redraw?

9. How to force ActiveX control to paint to memory DC

10. Sizing container window to fit ActiveX control

11. VS.net ActiveX Test Container control has no methods error

12. Calling two ActiveX Controls properties and methods in one container