an ATL Activex Control could not put on dialog in VC, but it can be put on VB dialog
Author Message
 an ATL Activex Control could not put on dialog in VC, but it can be put on VB dialog

Hi, all:
I down load an Activex control from internet, but when I put on dialog in
VC, VC IDE report "The Activex control cannot be instantiated." but it well
in VB dialog.
Thanks for help.
win

Mon, 29 Sep 2003 03:36:12 GMT

1. an ATL Activex Control could not put on dialog in VC, but it can be put on VB dialog

2. putting classes/controls in my activex control

3. How to put an ActiveX control to html?

4. Putting a Combobox on an ATL Control ... HOW

5. Not getting the message, ActiveX control in ATL dialog

6. Putting dialog symbols in controls

7. How to put Tree Control in Dialog bar

8. How do you put a rich edit control in a dialog box

9. How to put dialog controls in an array?

10. VB ActiveX Control encapsulated within a VC Control

11. what is the diffrence between Activex DLL in VB and ATL COM in VC

12. Get parent window of ax control, when control is put in MFC project