Object pooling and Aggregation
Author Message
 Object pooling and Aggregation

HI,
I have a MTS transaction component, which by default does
not supposrt aggregation. It implements IObjectControl
reuired for Pooling. But Pooling requires  object to be
aggregatable. I want to  know how would be the
repurcussions if I make the object aggregatable and enable
pooling fot it in MTS. I have this question, due to the
thway ATL wazard creates MTS transaction component. The
ATL wizard (for MTS Com) doesn't have any aggreegation
options. I was wondering why it is so??
any help would be appreciated.
Nitin

Sun, 30 Oct 2005 01:49:13 GMT

1. LOOKING FOR: ATL Com+ C++ Object Pooled Connection Object (PAID JOB)

2. disposing of all objects in object pool

3. IS it necessary for MTS object tp support aggregation

4. Two Objects aggregation

5. Extending a COM object using Aggregation or Containment

6. OleDB Resource pooling Vs. ODBC Connection pooling

7. More questions on Object Pooling

8. Object pooling without using COM+

9. how does win9x support Object pooling?

10. Object Pooling questions

11. FinalRelease not being called when object is pooled.

12. Using C++ pooled object from VB