Anyone know where I can download the ATL 3.0...
Author Message
 Anyone know where I can download the ATL 3.0...

... or know if it's even possible?

Thanks.

Thu, 09 Oct 2003 09:06:18 GMT
 Anyone know where I can download the ATL 3.0...
Hello Vittorio!

Quote:
> ... or know if it's even possible?

There is no separate package for ATL 3.0. It is supplied with Microsoft
Visual Studio/C++ 6.0.

--
Best regards,
Vadim Melnik,

Thu, 09 Oct 2003 20:05:23 GMT
 Anyone know where I can download the ATL 3.0...
Hello Vadim,

Thanks for the info .

Quote:
> Hello Vittorio!

> > ... or know if it's even possible?

> There is no separate package for ATL 3.0. It is supplied with Microsoft
> Visual Studio/C++ 6.0.

> --
> Best regards,
> Vadim Melnik,
> {*filter*} Consultant.
> _____________________________
> http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 09 Oct 2003 20:51:14 GMT

1. Where to download ATL 3.0

2. ATL 2.1 instead of ATL 3.0

3. Please let me know about Download dialog box programming

4. Please let me know about Download dialog box programming

5. PInvoke, Does anyone know ??????

6. AutoComplete feature - anyone know how to do it?

7. Anyone know about Flow chart Control?

8. anyone know good book on assembler?

9. Anyone knows any articles concerning DMA ? (Newbie)

10. Anyone know some good chess programming sources?

11. Does anyone knows about segment addresses?

12. Does anyone know what's wrong?