Which ActiveX Object to create?
Author Message
 Which ActiveX Object to create?

Composite control
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

Quote:

> Hi I need to create a activeX control which can contain other controls.
> Would it be ATL Dialog, or ATL Composite Control?

> Thanks.

> -D

Sun, 26 Oct 2003 23:56:05 GMT

1. Creating VC++ built COM application in VB - resulting in - ActiveX can't create object

2. How to create an ActiveX object?

3. How to create OnCreate or OnDestroy Handler in Full ActiveX Object by using ATL

4. Failure to create ActiveX Object

5. Creating Activex Components (Objects) in VC++

6. ActiveX can't create object?

7. Creating Activex Objects using VC++

8. 429 ActiveX component cannot create object

9. ActiveX component can't create object

10. 429 ActiveX component cannot create object

11. Can I create Threaded ActiveX object?

12. Creating ActiveX objects