HOW to Convert BSTR Type to CString type
Author Message
 HOW to Convert BSTR Type to CString type

Hi evenry one
I need to Know How Do I convert BSTR type to CString Type Data

I did a type cast Complier complaining waring for possibilty of loss of
data

Pls help me out

--
Ravi .T. Ravigulan
R&D Software Developer

Tue, 13 Jul 2004 04:33:04 GMT
 HOW to Convert BSTR Type to CString type
  CString Mystr(bstrSomeString);

Steven

Quote:
> Hi evenry one
> I need to Know How Do I convert BSTR type to CString Type Data

> I did a type cast Complier complaining waring for possibilty of loss of
> data

> Pls help me out

> --
> Ravi .T. Ravigulan
> R&D Software Developer
> Manta Test Systems
> 4060B Sladeview Crescent, Unit#1
> Mississauga, ON L5L 5Y5
> Tel:     905-828-6469 x260
> Fax:    905-828-6850
> www.mantatest.com

Tue, 13 Jul 2004 04:41:07 GMT

1. converting BSTR data type to common string type!

2. Type conversion-How can I convert cstring data type to char*

3. Detecting CR-LF pairs in BSTR/CString type

4. cast cstring type to integer type

5. Converting other types to CString??

6. (Multiple) converting type list char/CString/char[]

7. Converting from CString to type int??? Help

8. convert CString to char type

9. How can I convert CString to int type

10. (Multiple) converting type list char/CString/char[]

11. convert CString into other numeral data type

12. Object type cannot be converted to target type