CBindStatusCallback
Author Message
 CBindStatusCallback

Is there  any way to get notification of the end of a download in this ATL
provided class?  I only saw the ability to see the raw data, not the
initiation flags

Dennis

--
Dennis Patterson
printQuick.com

Voice: (760) 602-7920
Fax:    (760) 602-7922

Sat, 14 Feb 2004 04:51:03 GMT
 CBindStatusCallback
I'm not familiar with the term "initiation flags". As to the notification of
the end of the download, OnStopBinding calls your callback function with
NULL pointer and 0 data length. Unfortunately it doesn't tell you whether
the download succeeded or failed. I had to derive from CBindStatusCallback
and customize it extensively. You are welcome to do the same.
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

Quote:
> Is there  any way to get notification of the end of a download in this ATL
> provided class?  I only saw the ability to see the raw data, not the
> initiation flags

> Dennis

> --
> Dennis Patterson
> printQuick.com

> Voice: (760) 602-7920
> Fax:    (760) 602-7922

Sat, 14 Feb 2004 05:11:52 GMT

1. CBindStatusCallback<>::Download problem with server-side compression

2. asynchronous download, CBindStatusCallback and threads.

3. CBindStatusCallback

4. CBindStatusCallback<>::Download & IObjectWithSite

5. CBindStatusCallback::Download and local cache

6. Problem with CBindStatusCallback and GetUrlCacheEntryInfo

7. Problem with CBindStatusCallback and GetUrlCacheEntryInfo

8. CBindStatusCallback::Download and local cache

9. CBindStatusCallback and IBindStatusCallback