COM+ problem and WinDebug
Author Message
 COM+ problem and WinDebug

Hi all,
We have a COM component which we have to put in  COM+
services. There is somewhere memory problem in that.
Somewhere.. because it's a huge code and a debug version
when compiled has size 11 MB. When in debug mode it's runs
perfectly, but in relaease mode it hjngs or crashes with
COM+. Now i know for this kind of problems, we can use
WinDebug. But niether I nor my collegues know exactly how
to use it and how it helps in COM+ components. please
advise us with necessary details.
thanks in advance
Popsy

Sun, 23 May 2004 05:02:49 GMT

1. Windebug for VC 5?

2. Windebug for WIN32

3. Problem Register COM Component in COM+(VC7,W2K)

4. com+ problems with Oracle ..but not in SQL Server

5. Problem with COM object creation with a COM service

6. Problem calling VB COM dll from VC++ multithreaded COM EXE client

7. Problem Register COM Component in COM+(VC7,W2K)

8. COM DLL TO COM EXE problem!

9. Problem with scripting context when using VB com object inside VC com object

10. problems passing ADO Recordset from VB-COM client to VC-COM-Server dll

11. Selling your product: cnet.com, smaller.com, mobileplanet.com, regnow.com, pocketgear.com, handango.com or what?

12. com and com+ in .net