Type Library Registration
Author Message
 Type Library Registration

I have a ATL registering problem and hope someone can help me out:

How do I optain a pointer to my type library to use in
RegisterTypeLib( ) in DllRegisterServer( )  to register my type library ?

Also, do I need to create a .reg file for this?

Thanks

tp

Wed, 22 Oct 2003 00:57:22 GMT
 Type Library Registration
ATL Wizard generates everything necessary to register a component. It also
configures the project so that type library is attached to the DLL as a
resource. If for some reason you need to call RegisterTypeLib manually, you
can obtain ITypeLib* from LoadTypeLib, passing it the full path to the DLL
as an executable. To get the file name, use GetModuleFileName. See also
AtlModuleRegisterTypeLib and AtlModuleLoadTypeLib in <atlbase.h>
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

> I have a ATL registering problem and hope someone can help me out:

> How do I optain a pointer to my type library to use in
> RegisterTypeLib( ) in DllRegisterServer( )  to register my type library ?

> Also, do I need to create a .reg file for this?

> Thanks

> tp

Wed, 22 Oct 2003 01:13:15 GMT

1. Type Library Registration

2. Type Library Registration Problem

3. Urgent.......Please See Regarding the registration of file types

4. MessengerAPI type library - IDispatch enum type problem

5. HRESULT return type turns into void when adding class from type library

6. Exposing interfaces in a type library that are infact defined in another type library.

7. Type Library problem

8. How to get the type-library GUID in an attributed ATL project

9. ANN: sigslot - C++ Portable, Thread-Safe, Type-Safe Signal/Slot Library

10. type library

11. Registering C# type library in COM+ fails

12. Newbie Question about type libraries