Cannot start service ATL COM Service
Author Message
 Cannot start service ATL COM Service

I create an ATL Service EXE and I could Start or Stop the Service. But
when I added one Interface and one method to that Interface, I am not
able to start the service. What can be the reasons for that problem?
What can be the solutions?
Thanks in Advance
Benny

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 21:34:49 GMT

1. ATL Service only start as service

2. Why my service cannot automatic start?

3. Connection points between a VB COM-based and ATL COM-based (NT Service) MTA

4. Client cannot connect COM Services generated by VS7

5. Help creating a simple service using ATL Service

6. Getting Started: ATL Wizard Service?

7. ATL Service service could not be deleted message???

8. COM Service Not Seen??? (2 started)

9. ATL as Service : Service State Handler

10. ATL Service - Sporadically does not report SERVICE STOP in event log

11. Cant Access Com Exe Started From Nt Service

12. NT's SCM (for services) and COM's SCM (for locating and starting components)