How to add HELP COMMAND when install service
Author Message
 How to add HELP COMMAND when install service

Dear all,

I created ATL service and Wizard generated default 3 option as: UregServer,
RegServer and Service but when users input out of these options then our
program will not say nothing so i need HELP COMMAND just in case user input
some thing wrong. I have tried to use printf but it doesn't work in this
case.
Please help me,
Thanks in advance,
John

Tue, 01 Mar 2005 11:03:38 GMT
 How to add HELP COMMAND when install service
Dear all,
I created ATL service and Wizard generated default 3 option as: UnregServer,
RegServer and Service but when users input out of these options then our
program will not say nothing so i need HELP COMMAND just in case user input
some thing wrong. I have tried to use printf but it doesn't work in this
case.
Please give a  advise,
Thanks in advance,
John

Sun, 06 Mar 2005 18:00:33 GMT
 How to add HELP COMMAND when install service
You realize this makes no sense to a casual reader, don't you?

--
=====================================
Alexander Nickolov

MVP VC FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq
=====================================

Quote:

> Dear all,
> I created ATL service and Wizard generated default 3 option as: UnregServer,
> RegServer and Service but when users input out of these options then our
> program will not say nothing so i need HELP COMMAND just in case user input
> some thing wrong. I have tried to use printf but it doesn't work in this
> case.
> Please give a  advise,
> Thanks in advance,
> John

Mon, 07 Mar 2005 02:42:24 GMT

1. Getting an Add-in's Toolbar to appear when the Add-In is installed

2. Getting an Add-in's Toolbar to appear when the Add-In is installed

3. HELP:How to add MFC support to ATL service project

4. Command-line only Install for Visual C++ .NET

5. ArgumentException while installing a windows service

6. Can not install C# Windows Service

7. how to find out the OS Service Pack installed

8. Window service install security problem

9. installutil.exe does not install service even though it say's so

10. Prob Installing Windows Service

11. ArgumentException during service install due to no EvenLog source

12. ATL Service not installing