Lnk2019 Error
Author Message
 Lnk2019 Error

When I compile and link under a win32 application the following statement is resolved and works:

  result = SCADAInit(1, SCADA_READ);

However, when I build an ATL COM against the same code I get the following:

Debug/OSIScadaAccess.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

This happens on both VS6 and VC.Net. Is there a project setting I'm missing or a lib problem? The lib that resolves the external call in the Win32 is referenced in the ATL Com version.

Mon, 28 Feb 2005 01:46:09 GMT

1. vs.net + lnk2019 error +lnk 1120 error

2. VC++ 7.0 to 7.1 Project Dependent DLLs generate LNK2001 and LNK2019 errors

3. LNK2019 - error

4. Lnk2019 Error

5. LNK2019 error in libcpmtd.lib - ARGH!!!

6. LNK2019 Error

7. Converting C++ app to .NET, LNK2019 Errors I don't have with VS 6

8. LNK2019 Errors

9. LNK2019 error reported Microsoft solution NOT working

10. Trying to use the sample evcRepl: LNK2019 ERROR

11. Using evcRepl (the sample given with evc):LNK2019 Errors

12. help !! why a lnk2019 error ?