How pass data to property page (ATL)
Author Message
 How pass data to property page (ATL)

Hi there,
How can I pass data to property pages using VC++/ATL3 in the
CreatePropertyPages event ?
I was used to do this in VB. Basicaly, I'm displaying several property pages
for a single object, and I want to share this object among pages.
Thanks for your help.

Fri, 10 Oct 2003 15:11:44 GMT
 How pass data to property page (ATL)

Quote:
> How can I pass data to property pages using VC++/ATL3 in the
> CreatePropertyPages event ?
> I was used to do this in VB. Basicaly, I'm displaying several property pages
> for a single object, and I want to share this object among pages.

Model property sheets as C++ objects. Pass a pointer to your MMC item in the constructor
of each of your property sheets and store this pointer in each property sheet object. Only
caveat: You will have to handle the situation where your MMC item is removed while a
property sheet for this item is open. This can easily happen in snap-ins where items can
be deleted or refreshed from an external source. One possibility is to disallow delete or
refresh operations when property sheets are open.

--
Martin Liversage

Sat, 11 Oct 2003 03:34:58 GMT

1. Property Sheet and Property pages in ATL

2. Property Sheet : Exchange data between property pages

3. Property Pages in a Property Page

4. Passing information between property pages

5. Passing values between View and Property Pages

6. MFC property pages in ATL component

7. MFC CCheckListBox in ATL Property Page

8. ATL Property Pages.

9. CImageList in a ATL Property page

10. Crash when invoking ATL control property page from Excel

11. Property Pages with ATL

12. how hide property page with ATL