Pro. in ActiveX Ctl of ATL
Author Message
 Pro. in ActiveX Ctl of ATL

Hi,
    Could any body help to get a ComboBox for a property of an Active
Control made by ATL Wizard[Not Using ActiveX control Wizard].

[PS: Getting ComboBox means, After keeping the control on Dlg, If u see the
"All" Tab of property Dlg, u have to get combo box to select items]

Thanks in Advanvce...

With Regards,
Chandrashekar.

Thu, 14 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Pro. in ActiveX Ctl of ATL

Quote:

> Hi,
>     Could any body help to get a ComboBox for a property of an Active
> Control made by ATL Wizard[Not Using ActiveX control Wizard].

> [PS: Getting ComboBox means, After keeping the control on Dlg, If u see the
> "All" Tab of property Dlg, u have to get combo box to select items]

I'm not sure whether I fully understand your question but if you want to
have in the Visual Basic Properties window a dropdown for a given
property, you need to define an enum in the idl and have the property be
of this enum type.

Sat, 16 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Pro. in ActiveX Ctl of ATL
Thanks Mr.Stefan. I Know that enum has to use for that, but it will be only
for VB. To do this feature in VC++ we have to do alot. minimum 2
functions[predefined strings and values] has to be overide and u hv derive
ur calss from IPerPropertyBrowsingImpl. and something more u have to do...

anyway, thanks for ur response.

Quote:

> > Hi,
> >     Could any body help to get a ComboBox for a property of an Active
> > Control made by ATL Wizard[Not Using ActiveX control Wizard].

> > [PS: Getting ComboBox means, After keeping the control on Dlg, If u see
the
> > "All" Tab of property Dlg, u have to get combo box to select items]

> I'm not sure whether I fully understand your question but if you want to
> have in the Visual Basic Properties window a dropdown for a given
> property, you need to define an enum in the idl and have the property be
> of this enum type.

Sun, 17 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Pro. in ActiveX Ctl of ATL

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Pro. in ActiveX Ctl of ATL
Problem solved

Quote:
> Hi,
>     Could any body help to get a ComboBox for a property of an Active
> Control made by ATL Wizard[Not Using ActiveX control Wizard].

> [PS: Getting ComboBox means, After keeping the control on Dlg, If u see
the
> "All" Tab of property Dlg, u have to get combo box to select items]

> Thanks in Advanvce...

> With Regards,
> Chandrashekar.

Mon, 30 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Pro. in ActiveX Ctl of ATL

2. Pro. in ActiveX Ctl of ATL

3. Ctl-C, Ctl-X and Ctl-V in RichEditCtrl

4. ActiveX Ctl within a List Control

5. newbie: subclassing richedit in an ActiveX MFC ctl

6. ActiveX ctl runs ok in Release but only at design time

7. sharing data between Excel sheed and ActiveX ctl

8. Q: ActiveX CTL Getting Printer Info From Container

9. Security Alert with ActiveX ctl

10. ATL ActiveX hosting (ATL Compisite Control)

11. ATL ActiveX Control hosting code fails to initialize ActiveX Controls on Win9x

12. VC++ Pro 2003 Trial not Pro