Samples send mail by SMTP in MFC.
Author Message
 Samples send mail by SMTP in MFC.

    I need samples of sending mails(in MFC), by using SMTP protocol.
    I need many abiltyies of send such as attachment, sendding to meny
addressers ....

    Were I can find this samples?
    Thanks.

Thu, 24 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Samples send mail by SMTP in MFC.
On Sun, 5 Nov 2000 18:02:48 +0200, "Vadim Shklovsky"

Quote:

>    I need samples of sending mails(in MFC), by using SMTP protocol.
>    I need many abiltyies of send such as attachment, sendding to meny
>addressers ....

>    Were I can find this samples?

Writing SPAMWare then?  Well, you could just read the RFC for SMTP,
it's not a complex protocol, open a connection to port 25 (if memory
serves) and carry out a textual dialog with the SMTP server.  Best
attachment encoding requires conversion to ASCII only chanracter
(values zero through 127 only).  There may be a RFC on this too, but
scan the Internet for mime examples.  The RFCs can be reached from
http://www.ietf.org/

Regards,
David.

--
Spam safe e-mail address (I hope), remove not. both
times it appears to contact me.  I reserve the right

Thu, 24 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Samples send mail by SMTP in MFC.

Look   at   http://www.codeguru.com

Fri, 25 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Samples send mail by SMTP in MFC.

Checkout
        http://www.kbcafe.com/articles/smtp.html

Cheers
Check Abdoul
---------------------

Quote:
> Look   at   http://www.codeguru.com

Fri, 25 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Samples send mail by SMTP in MFC.
http://www.codeguru.com/

There is a MIME/SMTP toolkit that is free for non-commercial use at
http://www.hunnysoft.com/

Quote:
>     I need samples of sending mails(in MFC), by using SMTP protocol.
>     I need many abiltyies of send such as attachment, sendding to meny
> addressers ....

>     Were I can find this samples?
>     Thanks.

Fri, 25 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Samples send mail by SMTP in MFC.

Did you consider using MAPI? Or its VB-friendly wrapper CDO?

--
=====================================
Alexander Nickolov

MVP VC FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq
=====================================

Quote:
>     I need samples of sending mails(in MFC), by using SMTP protocol.
>     I need many abiltyies of send such as attachment, sendding to meny
> addressers ....

>     Were I can find this samples?
>     Thanks.

Sun, 27 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Samples send mail by SMTP in MFC.

2. Samples send mail by SMTP in MFC.

3. SMTP Sample code (was: Code for sending an e-mail message to a pop3 server)

4. SMTP Sample code (was: Code for sending an e-mail message to a pop3 server)

5. smtp-mail and no check if them mail was realy send

6. Error sending SMTP mail

7. Help with Sending E-mail with SMTP server

8. Send mail with attachment throough SMTP

9. Send mail through SMTP

10. Question: Sending SMTP mail from my app

11. Send mail using SMTP and File Attach.

12. Send and receive e-mails using SMTP Server