WebBrowser Control/Explorer Control/HTML Control
Author Message
 WebBrowser Control/Explorer Control/HTML Control

http://www.*-*-*.com/

I implemented the sample code and it seems to be leaking in memory. In the
HTML content, I included a link to an image and, of course, the WebBrowser
grabs big chunk of memory. Then, after closing the WebBrowser, it is not
letting go of the obtained memory. Can somebody help.

Also, I was wondering if there is a way to load images from the stream,
also.

Lastly, is there a way to hide the vertical scroll bar from the WebBrowser?

Thanks a million

Danny

----------

Danny Hong

Flavor Software, Inc.

80 Bowery Suite 602

New York, NY 10013

(212) 343-2430 ext 15

Sat, 13 Sep 2003 06:53:39 GMT

1. Web Browser Control/Explorer Control/HTML Control

2. Control webbrowser ActiveX control in composit ActiveX control

3. WebBrowser-Control as Explorer

4. Webbrowser control, parsing html

5. Load NON-HTML stream in WebBrowser control

6. How to write HTML into the WebBrowser control

7. Collecting HTML form data using WebBrowser control

8. WebBrowser control - create my own user control

9. Controlling the WebBrowser control

10. How to control WebBrowser control (or MSHTML.DLL)

11. MFC like printer control with the Webbrowser control (CHtmlView)

12. Scrolling of ActiveX Control on HTML page in Internet Explorer