MTS Wizard, Error Support Informaton?
Author Message
 MTS Wizard, Error Support Informaton?

HI,
    does anybody know if a MTS object, that is generated by the wizard, also
gets generated Error Support Information?

      The wizard doesn't have any checkboxes for it,
like its partner "Simple COM Object".  Is there a reason for this?  do I
have to make it manually?.

thanks

Lennin Arriola

Mon, 07 Jul 2003 01:05:54 GMT
 MTS Wizard, Error Support Informaton?
I have some vague recollection that rich error information wasn't working
well under MTS. Can't remember the details, but that's the reason the ATL
wizard doesn't offer it...

--
=====================================
Alexander Nickolov

MVP VC FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq
=====================================

Quote:
> HI,
>     does anybody know if a MTS object, that is generated by the wizard,
also
> gets generated Error Support Information?

>       The wizard doesn't have any checkboxes for it,
> like its partner "Simple COM Object".  Is there a reason for this?  do I
> have to make it manually?.

> thanks

> Lennin Arriola

Tue, 08 Jul 2003 08:39:25 GMT

1. MTS Support

2. IS it necessary for MTS object tp support aggregation

3. Do MTS components support COM Exceptions?

4. VC ATL Com with MTS support problem!!

5. Looking for MTS SDK and MTS Spy

6. For your informaton

7. VC6++: a Link error in a MTS component using ADO1.5

8. Handling MTS ATL COM Errors

9. Error in COM+ that didn't happen in MTS

10. Error handling in MTS object?

11. VC 6 Sp3 still doesn't support DAO Jet 4 data sources in class wizard

12. Class Wizard's support for VM_NOTIFY