CAxWindow for hosting ActiveX Controls
Author Message
 CAxWindow for hosting ActiveX Controls

Hello,

I have written an ATL ActiveX Component, which is a Grid. In the Grid, you
can use different "Edit Controls" (ATL ActiveX Controls) to Edit the Cells
of the Grid. The Editcontrols are inserted by the following class:

class CAxWindowMcEdit : public CAxWindow
{
    ..... // standard, only added the ProgID

Quote:
}

Now there is the problem: I need to know, if one of the editcontrols get's
the focus or looses it (for changing my skins).

The CAxWindow creates a CAxHostWindow which implements IOleClientSite
including OnFocus (get/loose focus). Is there any posibility to receive this
message? or what my I do for beeing notified of Set/KillFocus???

Thanks

Gerolf

Mon, 09 Aug 2004 23:04:11 GMT

1. PRB: Hosting ActiveX document using CAxWindow

2. Tabs does not work in webbrowser control hosted by CAxWindow in CAxDialogImpl

3. CAxWindow - Hosted Control's Window Handle

4. How to get a CAxWindow Hosted Control to draw when the Window is Not visible

5. Using CAxWindow to host a browser control

6. Hosting WebBrowser control in ATL CAxWindow

7. ATL ActiveX Control hosting code fails to initialize ActiveX Controls on Win9x

8. Trying to use WMP ActiveX control and CAxWindow

9. hosting activex control in user control...

10. Access violation when destroying CAxWindow hosting MSHTML

11. Windowless ActiveX control hosting with ATL

12. hosting remote activex control