simple doubt-dll
Author Message
 simple doubt-dll

I mean to say wll the instance will be shared or local to each application.

Fri, 04 Mar 2005 19:10:42 GMT
 simple doubt-dll
For every application which loads the DLL, the DLL is mapped into the
process space of the application. So your data will be specific to the
application which loads the DLL. (But, there is a way to share the
data within a DLL across the applications using pragma data_seg
directive)

--Rao.

Quote:

> I mean to say wll the instance will be shared or local to each application.

Sat, 05 Mar 2005 06:31:00 GMT

1. Simple doubt-Dll

2. microsoft visual studio - simple doubt

3. Doubt using Simple Object

4. Doubt While using Simple Object

5. Can u help me?I've a simple doubt in accessing data from VC++

6. simple C++ string doubt

7. Simple Doubt on Mouse Event Capture

8. Some simple STL doubts.

9. simple lib and simple dll