MMC Snapin, refresh prob.
Author Message
 MMC Snapin, refresh prob.

Hi all,
 I'm working on a snapin. I've a node in scope pane say
ScopeNode which contains nodes that are only displayed in
Result pane. Now i have added a right click menu for
ScopeNode that has "Add New Node". The problem is that how
can i refresh the list of result pane items after adding
new node. The code for menu handler is as follows:

If anybody could help me, i'll be very grateful.
 Thanks in adv.
  Zahid.

HRESULT CScopeNode::OnNewNode(bool& bHandled,
CSnapInObjectRootBase* pObj)
{
        bHandled = true;
        CMyDlg dlg;  //A dlg that adds new Record to DB
        HRESULT hr = S_FALSE;
        if(dlg.DoModal()==IDOK)
        {
        //Now the record inserted in DB, how do i
//refresh the Result view to show new record too??.
        }
        return hr;

Quote:
}

Mon, 12 Jul 2004 17:39:52 GMT

1. MMC Snapin

2. ATL MMC Snapins

3. MMC Snapin

4. MMC-Snapin

5. MMC Snapin

6. How to stop MMC close SnapIn window

7. MMC Snapin with OCX Resultview failed to create control

8. check box in MMC SnapIn

9. CheckBox in MMC SnapIn

10. Novice: Use ATL for MMC snapin?

11. Change MMC SnapIn default context menu

12. MMC snapin and toolbar buttons