.NET and ATL 7
Author Message
 .NET and ATL 7

Hello

I am always pretty cautious when it comes to upgrading my development
environment.  I keep being bombarded by the M$ marketing machine about how
fantastic .NET is.  I do most of my programming using VC++ v6 mostly ATL and
some MFC.

I am currently writing mostly Windows programs.  However, might start
writing some web applications.

Is .NET something I need to be looking at?  If so, what will it offer that
my current ATL and MFC doesn't?  What are the downsides to going to .NET?

Angus Comber

Tue, 21 Sep 2004 19:23:19 GMT
 .NET and ATL 7
Check out this link:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnnews/2001/Sept/VCNet/VCNet.as

Wed, 22 Sep 2004 00:01:02 GMT
 .NET and ATL 7
Hi,

I strongly recommend you the website on Visual C++ .NET at
http://www.gotdotnet.com/team/cplusplus/.

Regards,
HuangTM

Sat, 25 Sep 2004 11:13:16 GMT

1. .NET or ATL/COM - sorry if out of topic

2. Problems with IErrorInfo in VC.NET attributed ATL project

3. Visual C++.NET - What ATL Version?

4. typedef enum syntax changed in VS.Net C++ ATL?

5. Unable to use ATL wizard in VC6 after using ATL wizard in VC7 dot net beta2

6. Problem converting VC6 ATL component to a .NET 2003 VC ATL component

7. ATL component written in VC.NET 2002 won't register on non .NET machine

8. ATL component written in VC.NET 2002 won't register on non .NET machine

9. IObjectSafety(ATL-C++) - Something equivalent in .NET (C# and VB Controls)

10. Problem porting ATL project from VC++ 6.0 to VC++.NET 2003

11. Interop problem with VC.NET ATL Component..

12. VS.NET 2003 and ATL Server, anything new?