DLL in a signed CAB file - Urgent
Author Message
 DLL in a signed CAB file - Urgent

Hi,

we have an asp page that works with an unsigned cab that includes
an ATL DLL and security set to low.

We sign the cab file and now it works with security set to low and
when we change security to anything above low we get an error
saying that the component does not have the function?

I would appreciate some help.

thank you
mark

Fri, 10 Oct 2003 14:16:14 GMT

1. URGENT: mfcce300d.dll with Setup.dll for .CAB files

2. digital signing cab files

3. Cannot find CAB&SIGN :-(

4. Retrieving DLL/EXE version resource from a CAB file

5. setup dll in CAB file

6. EXE file need library??(DLL)[Urgent!]

7. CAB for ATL Control and MSVCR70.DLL

8. Trouble representing signed 16 bit number as two signed 8 bit numbers

9. Conversion of signed long int to n-bit signed int and vs vs

10. .CAB file manipulation in C#?

11. Extracting CAB file in C#

12. Extracting .CAB files