why my Control methods can't be seen by outside
Author Message
 why my Control methods can't be seen by outside

  I have a strange issue, I create an ATL control, there're lots of methods
in it, but as I load this control in TestContainer, most of methods can't be
seen by testContainer. Do you know the reason?
  I had manually deleted several property during the development, so the ID
number is not continuously in IDL file. I'm not sure whether it's the
reason.
If you have any hint please tell me.

Thanks,
Daniel

Sun, 13 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Why am I seeing such a delay between my catch block and my finally block

2. Why I can't create Splitter outside OnCreateClient

3. Don't understand why I am getting the C2236 error

4. changing control's state from outside dialog

5. CPropertySheet OnOK-method isn't called, why?

6. why my Composite Control can't capture the command message send by child common control

7. Why static method cannot be abstract method?

8. Adding Method Outside of Interface

9. Call a main-dlg method from outside

10. calling CView methods outside of class

11. Quick question, why does this line of code work, I have never seen that syntaxt before:

12. Get the handle of a windowed activex control in a method of it's interface