Find out when my window is hidden or shown
Author Message
 Find out when my window is hidden or shown

As in the title, how do I find out when my window is hidden or shown? I have
a directdraw object which I need to seperately hide everytime the window is
hidden from the COM client.
How do I capture this event?

Thanks,
J.

Sat, 11 Sep 2004 02:12:22 GMT
 Find out when my window is hidden or shown
See WM_SHOWWINDOW

--
=====================================
Alexander Nickolov

MVP VC FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq
=====================================

Quote:

> As in the title, how do I find out when my window is hidden or shown? I have
> a directdraw object which I need to seperately hide everytime the window is
> hidden from the COM client.
> How do I capture this event?

> Thanks,
> J.

Sat, 11 Sep 2004 03:49:42 GMT
 Find out when my window is hidden or shown
Check the window's style: WS_VISIBLE

Mike

Quote:
> As in the title, how do I find out when my window is hidden or shown? I
have
> a directdraw object which I need to seperately hide everytime the window
is
> hidden from the COM client.
> How do I capture this event?

> Thanks,
> J.

Fri, 10 Sep 2004 15:52:28 GMT

1. Hiding and then showing windows?

2. Hiding and Showing Console windows

3. Flash between show and hide windows

4. show/ hide different views of Static Splitter windows.....HELP

5. How to find a hidden child window?

6. CoolHide - Help you hide/minimize window to Tray and hide icons from the system tray

7. Hiding the main Window -> hides MessagesBoxes

8. Un-hiding a hidden window

9. Hiding the main Window -> hides MessagesBoxes

10. Checksums of a.outs

11. Colour print outs of source code ?

12. show and hide colums of a datagrid