MFC Custom Ctrl to ATL ActiveX conversation?
Author Message
 MFC Custom Ctrl to ATL ActiveX conversation?

I remember seeing an article on converting an MFC custom control to an ATL
ActiveX control.  After looking recently I am not able to find the article.
Any suggestions?

Sat, 05 Mar 2005 00:26:41 GMT

1. ATL or MFC - creating a non-trivial ActiveX ctrl that supports multiple interfaces

2. Toolbar ctrl in ATL ActiveX

3. ATL(+MFC) Composite control VS MFC ActiveX Contol

4. How to query interface from MFC ActiveX Dlg Ctrl

5. MFC dlg app, browser ctrl, ATL dochostui interface problem

6. Using MFC data exchange with ATL composite ctrls, is it possible

7. Q: Using MFC data exchange with ATL composite ctrls

8. Subclassing a non-standard Window Ctrl in an ActiveX ctrl

9. Persistence support for ActiveX ctrl in MFC

10. SUBEDIT ATL Sample and CTRL-C and CTRL-V

11. Custom interface in an MFC ActiveX Document

12. Custom AppWizard for MFC ActiveX control