How to access internet explorer in activex control?
Author Message
 How to access internet explorer in activex control?

hello all...
I'm writing an ActiveX control for Internet Explorer.
 I need to have access to the IWebBrowser2 interface of
 the running instance of Internet Explorer.how can i do that?
thanks.

Wed, 15 Dec 2004 20:18:47 GMT
 How to access internet explorer in activex control?
See "INFO: Accessing the Object Model from Within an ActiveX Control":

http://support.microsoft.com/directory/article.asp?ID=KB;EN-US;Q17276...
-US&rnk=1&SD=msdn&FR=0&qry=QueryService&src=DHCS_MSPSS_msdn_SRCH&SPR=MSALL&

Dirk

Quote:
> hello all...
> I'm writing an ActiveX control for Internet Explorer.
>  I need to have access to the IWebBrowser2 interface of
>  the running instance of Internet Explorer.how can i do that?
> thanks.

Sat, 18 Dec 2004 00:50:14 GMT

1. Scrolling of ActiveX Control on HTML page in Internet Explorer

2. Mysterious sequencing of thread of ActiveX control in Internet Explorer

3. ActiveX Control (ATL) and Internet Explorer Versions

4. Setting the font of an activex control in internet explorer 4.0

5. MFX ActiveX control using Internet Explorer like container

6. Scroll message in Internet Explorer(ActiveX Control)??

7. Setting the font of an activex control in internet explorer 4.0

8. Creating ActiveX Controls for the Internet explorer on PPC

9. Internet Explorer's ActiveX interfaces

10. Strong name for Internet Explorer control wrapper

11. Creating Windows Forms Controls for Internet Explorer using Managed C++

12. Forms (Controls) in Internet Explorer