ATL composite ActiveX control
Author Message
 ATL composite ActiveX control

Hi All,
Where could I get some documentation for building composite ActiveX
control using ATL and then using them in an MFC MDI app. Also which one
from MFC or ATL should i use for building ActiveX control. My ActiveX
controls are quire GUI intensive dialogs. Any help, resources, URL's
will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Irfan

Sun, 27 Mar 2005 21:37:33 GMT

1. scripting - font - ATL Composite Activex Controls

2. scripting - font - ATL Composite Activex Controls

3. ATL composite ActiveX control

4. Using ActiveX controls in ATL Composite control

5. How to invoke methods of contained ActiveX control from ATL Composite Control

6. ATL ActiveX Composite Control WITHOUT a dialog box?

7. ATL ActiveX composite Control and drawing

8. ATL(+MFC) Composite control VS MFC ActiveX Contol

9. ATL ActiveX Composite Control WITHOUT a dialog box?

10. Overlap ActiveX controls in composite control

11. ATL Full Control - mouse activation problems in Composite Control

12. ATL Full Control - mouse activation problems in Composite Control