ActiveX Ctl within a List Control
Author Message
 ActiveX Ctl within a List Control

Currently I have a charting ActiveX Ctl that I am
trying to dynamically create on a compostie ctl.
There will be mulitple instances of the chart on
the composite ctl. With the xctl I want to be
able to manipulate listcontrol-like features such
as selection, scrolling, and the ability to grab
a instance of the control(a chart)and be able to
manipulate its properties.

I am looking for any type of suggestions on how
to implement this. I am currently looking in the
direction of using CListCtl::Create method and
setting the dwstyle to LVS_OWNERDRAWFIXED to
somehow draw the ActiveX controls within the list
control on the composite ctl.

I may be way off in my thinking. Appreciate any
type of redirection and help. -thanks-

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 31 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Ctl-C, Ctl-X and Ctl-V in RichEditCtrl

2. Controls within ActiveX controls

3. VB ActiveX Control encapsulated within a VC Control

4. Using the CommonDialog ActiveX Control from within an ATL COM dll

5. Pro. in ActiveX Ctl of ATL

6. newbie: subclassing richedit in an ActiveX MFC ctl

7. ActiveX ctl runs ok in Release but only at design time

8. sharing data between Excel sheed and ActiveX ctl

9. opengl within an activex control

10. How to trap a container event within an ActiveX Control

11. Registering ActiveX controls from within a MFC application

12. Printing ActiveX controls within Web Pages