shellext sample in C:\samples\VC98\sdk\WinUI\Shell\shellext ?
Author Message
 shellext sample in C:\samples\VC98\sdk\WinUI\Shell\shellext ?

I was wondering if anyone has successfully installed
the shellext sample com program. What exactly does it
do? I have installed it, but don't know what it is supposed
to do. How do I test it?

Tue, 25 Feb 2003 02:34:06 GMT

1. shellext example ?

2. shellExt

3. C:\Workshop\downloads\samples\internet\ie55\RenderBehave\renderproject

4. RC .NET Framework SDK and Duwamish 7.0 sample

5. Linking Problem in sample program from Netmeeting SDK

6. Platform SDK samples

7. Can't build platform sdk sample files

8. Compiling C++ into DLL from sample in Platform SDK

9. Platform SDK samples in MSDN help

10. Errors: when I compile SDK samples??

11. QuickTime for Windows SDK Samples Question

12. Problem building SDK samples