MMC Snap-ins
Author Message
 MMC Snap-ins

Hi all,

How can I disable the context menu window in MMC.

I have written a mmc-snap-in dll through which I  populated the left hand
side scope view items with respective data. Here I need to disable the
context menu provided my the MMC.  Either I like to disable the whole
context menu or disable the default context menu options like ( NEW WINDOW
CREATION HERE).

Can any one out there help me in this??

Thanks in advance
Vijay

Fri, 19 Nov 2004 22:33:48 GMT
 MMC Snap-ins
Hi all,

How can I disable the context menu window in MMC.

I have written a mmc-snap-in dll through which I  populated the left hand
side scope view items with respective data. Here I need to disable the
context menu provided my the MMC.  Either I like to disable the whole
context menu or disable the default context menu options like ( NEW WINDOW
CREATION HERE).

Can any one out there help me in this??

Thanks in advance
Vijay

Fri, 19 Nov 2004 22:27:29 GMT

1. ATL MMC Snap-ins?

2. Writing MMC Snap-Ins

3. MMC Snapin

4. ATL MMC Snapins

5. MMC Snapin

6. MMC-Snapin

7. MMC Snapin

8. MMC Snapin with OCX Resultview failed to create control

9. MMC Snapin, refresh prob.

10. check box in MMC SnapIn

11. CheckBox in MMC SnapIn

12. Novice: Use ATL for MMC snapin?