How to change the whole title (caption) of a PropertyFrame created with OleCreatePropertyFrame
Author Message
 How to change the whole title (caption) of a PropertyFrame created with OleCreatePropertyFrame

How can i change the whole title (caption)  of a PropertyFrame created with
OleCreatePropertyFrame?

Thanks for any help
Joe Klug

Tue, 07 Oct 2003 02:34:20 GMT
 How to change the whole title (caption) of a PropertyFrame created with OleCreatePropertyFrame
Hello Joe,

Quote:
> How can i change the whole title (caption)  of a PropertyFrame created
with
> OleCreatePropertyFrame?

You should pass it to OleCreatePropertyFrame as 4th parameters... although
it always adds "Properties" word. So you need to add many spaces at the
caption end, or adopt caption title to "Properties" word.

 Theoretically you can change caption from hosted property page, i.e.
1) Get property sheet window handle - it's parent of window that is passed
to IPropertyPage::Activate
2) Send PSM_SETTITLE message to change property sheet title.
Of course it's dirty way...

--
Best regards,
Vadim Melnik,

Tue, 07 Oct 2003 03:05:19 GMT

1. How can I change the color of the caption/title of a PropertyPage

2. An Easy One...(Changing Title Bar Caption)

3. How can I set a PropertyFrame created with OleCreatePropertyFrame always on top of the z-order

4. SetWindowText for Caption title...?

5. CListView: Q1 - Show/Hide column and header, Q2 - Caption Title Bar

6. Modify Child Wnd Title Bar Caption in MDI App

7. different window caption in title and taskbar

8. Set Main Title Caption

9. CFileDialog --> title/caption

10. Doc-View w/o Caption/Title

11. DialogBox Caption Title

12. Call Dialog after the whole window is created