VB's mousepointer property not working when set from event of custom ATL control
Author Message
 VB's mousepointer property not working when set from event of custom ATL control

I have created a custom ATL control (full control) that I use in VisualBasic
and everything works great except that if I try to set the MousePointer
property of the form which the control is on from within one of my control's
events (like Click etc.), it does not work properly.  The MousePointer
property is set and reports the correct new setting but the cursor does not
actually change.  The same code in a regular VB button or picture box etc
works fine.  I don't have a MousePointer property on my ATL control and I
don't think I tried to include it as a stock property when I first created
the control.

Any ideas what might be going on or how to fix this?

Thanks,
 Kory Bricker

Wed, 28 Sep 2005 02:41:19 GMT

1. ATL Controlcontainer doesn't follow VB's Screen.MousePointer

2. Custom Event Message Not Triggerred in VB

3. Custom Event Message Not Triggerred in VB

4. VB property page not updated due to event freeze

5. Can't set custom printer paper size under NT (W95 works)

6. VB5 does not like my control's custom property pages

7. OCX properties not working in VB&VC++

8. Receiving events from VB.Net into C# not working

9. ATL Con Pts and VB WithEvents

10. How to set VB's ErrObject from ATL ActiveX COMponent

11. ATL ActiveX Worker Thread to JavaScript Event Handler Not Work

12. ActiveX control in ATL property page does not work