Is WTL less reliable than ATL?
Author Message
 Is WTL less reliable than ATL?

Is WTL as reliable as ATL?  I'm considering the use of WTL
in a software package that has thousands of users.

Tue, 01 Mar 2005 01:42:36 GMT
 Is WTL less reliable than ATL?
They are not competitors. They are designed for completely different
things. Also, WTL is based on ATL in part (basic windowing support is
reused). It's not like you have to choose one over the other.
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> Is WTL as reliable as ATL?  I'm considering the use of WTL
> in a software package that has thousands of users.

Tue, 01 Mar 2005 03:31:29 GMT

1. WTL - Very new to WTL - Trying to insert new COM object in WTL

2. Using WTL in ATL project

3. Using WTL in ATL project (V7)

4. Implement Toolbar in ATL using WTL

5. ATL Composite Control with WTL - propertySheet not working.

6. wtl and atl

7. Need example of ATL WTL with explorer style layout

8. Is WTL related to ATL ?

9. Adding WTL support to ATL project

10. How to use WTL in ATL EXE Server (attributed)

11. CCheckListBox ATL/WTL version?

12. Howto implement COM control with scrolling using ATL/WTL