CPropertySheetImpl - SetHeader problem !!!
Author Message
 CPropertySheetImpl - SetHeader problem !!!

How can I resize a bitmap displayed in a wizard.

// CPropertySheetImpl
my code :
        wiz.SetHeader(MAKEINTRESOURCE(IDB_BITMAP1));

The bitmap is too big, and only part of it is displayed ( the bottom part )

   thank you!
      Beny

Mon, 28 Feb 2005 14:31:14 GMT
 CPropertySheetImpl - SetHeader problem !!!
You could load the bitmap yourself, create a new bitmap by
StretchBlt'ting it to desired size, and use SetHeader overload that
accepts an HBITMAP.
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> How can I resize a bitmap displayed in a wizard.

> // CPropertySheetImpl
> my code :
>         wiz.SetHeader(MAKEINTRESOURCE(IDB_BITMAP1));

> The bitmap is too big, and only part of it is displayed ( the bottom
part )

>    thank you!
>       Beny

Mon, 28 Feb 2005 23:53:58 GMT

1. CPropertySheetImpl - SetHeader problem !!!

2. CTabCtrl or CPropertySheetImpl?

3. CPropertySheetImpl and WTL

4. WTL: CPropertySheetImpl - centering in desktop

5. problems problems problems

6. Problems, problems, problems!

7. Problems, problems problems

8. Problems, Problems, Problems

9. VC6 to VC7 migration problem (problem with ATL and MFC)

10. Problem #30 on http://cs.nmu.edu/programming/c/problems.htm