__declspec( property() ) question...
Author Message
 __declspec( property() ) question...

I need to use this fine property to access an array element.  Here is the
code,

DWORD GetNumDevices( VOID ) { return( m_Device[ dwPos ] ); }

Now, how do I implement the __declspec( property( get=GetNumDevices ) ) to
access the array element?

Demir

Sun, 06 Mar 2005 01:27:42 GMT
 __declspec( property() ) question...
I believe the docs are perfectly clear, and even show an example:

__declspec(property(get=GetX, put=PutX)) int x;

for simple property with no parameters, or

__declspec(property(get=GetX, put=PutX)) int x[];

for parameterized property.
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> I need to use this fine property to access an array element.  Here is
the
> code,

> DWORD GetNumDevices( VOID ) { return( m_Device[ dwPos ] ); }

> Now, how do I implement the __declspec( property(

get=GetNumDevices ) ) to
Quote:
> access the array element?

> Demir

Sun, 06 Mar 2005 01:37:02 GMT

1. Inheritance seems broken when using __declspec(property)

2. __declspec property

3. Problem with __declspec(property)

4. __declspec(property) problem

5. Using __declspec(dllexport) and __declspec(dllimport)?

6. __declspec(dllexport/dllimport) Question

7. questions regarding property sheet and property page

8. Property Sheet/Property Page Question

9. Properties with properties, properties of value type

10. __declspec(align) does not accept const variables

11. __declspec(dllexport) compiler flag?