Atl control based on ListView control
Author Message
 Atl control based on ListView control

I created project using vc++ 6.0 and control based on ListView control.

compile and execute by html. but i can't see any control and somting error.

I can see all other based control. but only listview I can't see.

plz answer me.

I'm not fixed in service pack ver4.

Tue, 25 Feb 2003 22:35:48 GMT

1. Basing an ATL Control on an OCX Control

2. Visual MFC based controls in ATL controls

3. Howto make the data of one ATL control to other ATL controls

4. Richedit based ATL control crashes.

5. Dynamically Create ATL composite control on MFC based application

6. ATL control based on ComboBoxEx32 question...

7. Button based ATL control

8. Button based ATL Control

9. ATL-based Controls

10. ATL C++ control using MapPoint ActiveX control

11. ATL Full Control - mouse activation problems in Composite Control

12. ATL Full Control - mouse activation problems in Composite Control