importlib does not import enum type
Author Message
 importlib does not import enum type

In my IDL I imported an DLL through importlib. There is a enum type defined
there. However it does not see it when I reference it in one interface
method. If I define it again, it will say it's redefined.
What's the correct way to do it? import IDL directly should work, but I am
not trying to assume I can always access ILD directly.
Thanks for help!

Jim

Wed, 11 Aug 2004 01:51:34 GMT
 importlib does not import enum type
In the method declaraion, use it like this:

HRESULT myMethod([in] enum myEnum value);

--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> In my IDL I imported an DLL through importlib. There is a enum type
defined
> there. However it does not see it when I reference it in one interface
> method. If I define it again, it will say it's redefined.
> What's the correct way to do it? import IDL directly should work, but
I am
> not trying to assume I can always access ILD directly.
> Thanks for help!

> Jim

Wed, 11 Aug 2004 01:55:40 GMT

1. Problem with #import msado15.dll :enum type redefinition

2. Difference in #import, #importlib, #include

3. Enum is not a value type ?!?

4. i can't use types from another tlb using importlib

5. MessengerAPI type library - IDispatch enum type problem

6. name of library specified in importlib() not apearing as nemaspace prefix in generated header

7. #import and enum: getting mad...

8. typedef enum in imported idl files

9. using C# enum types in unmanged C++

10. enum type