How to build a single instance inproc component
Author Message
 How to build a single instance inproc component

hi,
    I know how to builder a single instance EXE componet just use the macro
DECLARE_CLASSFACTORY_SINGLETON, and it doesn't work in DLL, how???

Mon, 07 Jun 2004 17:04:25 GMT
 How to build a single instance inproc component
No way. A DLL loaded into one process cannot serve the same object to a
different process. What exactly are you trying to do?
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> hi,
>     I know how to builder a single instance EXE componet just use the
macro
> DECLARE_CLASSFACTORY_SINGLETON, and it doesn't work in DLL, how???

Tue, 08 Jun 2004 04:15:10 GMT

1. How to make com component single instance

2. Question about single instance COM dual interface component

3. Question about single instance COM dual interface component

4. Single-instance object starts multiple instances

5. Replacing ATL inproc component

6. Building an ActiveX Component inheriting another ActiveX Component

7. Single Application Instance

8. Running single instance (hidden form)

9. Single instance of application

10. Insuring single instance

11. Ensuring only a single instance of a process on a machine

12. Running single instance (hidden form)