Registering DLL COM at runtime using MTS
Author Message
 Registering DLL COM at runtime using MTS

Hi All...

I'm looking for a way to register DLL components at runtime
using the MTS.

I have a bunch of DLL files and I need to check them all, detect which
one of them are MTS COM compatible and register them.

I'm not really familiar with MTS
I know the DllRegisterServer method for registering components
is there any simple way to register the COM objects using the MTS??

If anyone can send me a code sample in VB or C++
or can refer me to an article..

Tnx
Nir Livne

Mon, 04 Oct 2004 17:18:30 GMT
 Registering DLL COM at runtime using MTS
Hi All...

I've checked a little bit over and found a Type Library for the COM+
manager
under c:\winnt\system32\com\mtsadmin.tlb

this got some methods for installComponent and some other utils..
Does anyone knows where can I get some more information about how
exactly to use this methods ?!!

Please help..
Nir Livne

Wed, 06 Oct 2004 06:33:27 GMT

1. Registering remote (DCOM)components without using MTS ?

2. Unable to Call C# dll when registered in MTS

3. ALT/MTS COM used as ASP application level object

4. COM component and MTS. Problems with the DLL when used in MTS environment.

5. _CrtIsValidHeapPointer failure while registering a COM dll built with /clr option

6. Registering a COM dll without administrator privileges

7. How To Write A Non Registered COM DLL

8. Registering ATL-based COM .dll

9. Registering Both Debug and Release version of ATL COM Dlls

10. Lifetime of EXE COM server that uses DLL COM server

11. How to register COM class with only CLSID but no ProgID using attributes

12. COM dll builds but doesn't register